£36.00 Excl. VAT
- Available in 20L
- Excellent cleaning and degreasing properties
- Can be used as a foam or a spray, may be used through pressure washers or spraying equipment
- Suitable for use on all hatchery, processing and farm building surfaces
- Non staining, non tainting
- Due to this product’s size/composition, it has to be shipped by specialist Hazchem shipping, bearing an additional charge.
Biofoam is an acidic foaming detergent with superior descaling properties ideal for the removal of soiling in hatcheries and processing plants where humidity can cause soil and scale build-up. It will also help to eliminate stubborn staining and soiling on factory floors and floor slats used in livestock housing and farm buildings.
A synergistic blend of surfactants which combine to produce, a superior foaming cleaner, preventing the build up of scale.