What’s in this policy?
This policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to, make contact with other users on, link to or interact with, the Website in any way.
Who we are and how to contact us
www.allagri.co.uk (“Website”) is a website operated by Bowden And Knights Livestock Services Limited trading as All Agri (“We”, “us” or “our”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 04729863 and we have our registered office at 45 Second Avenue, Pensnett Trading Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands, England, DY6 7UY. Our VAT number is 670 3097 41. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Website you accept this policy
By using the Website, you confirm that you accept this policy and that you agree to comply with it. If you do not agree to this policy, you must not use the Website. We recommend that you print a copy of this policy for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our terms of website use apply to your use of the Website.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend this policy from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Website, please check this policy to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of the Website;
- Any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We do not provide interactive services on the Website.
The below content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Website (Contribution). The content standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole. We will determine, in our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the content standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts);
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions);
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person;
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Include child sexual abuse material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be in contempt of court;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us, if this is not the case;
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism;
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other websites.
Breach of this policy
The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer (that is, you are a person who is an individual purchasing products from us wholly or mainly for your personal use (not for use in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession)), this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.