Woah, yes, wait a minute Mr Postman
Please find our delivery charges & terms below.
We’ve got this. We’ve made our process and pricing simple so that there’s less for you to think about. Stay focused on your farm, you’re doing an amazing job.
Orders of non-hazardous items are calculated via the total order weight with the following rates:
|0kg – 20kg||£13.00|
|21kg – 50kg||£20.00|
|51kg – 100kg||£40.00|
Heavy or bulky items may be shipped via a palletised delivery service and must be signed for upon receipt by a person over the age of 18. Offloads require a solid level surface.
Orders containing large drums of hazardous chemicals are shipped via specialist courier at a charge of £75.
Hazardous Deliveries are subject to a 2-3 working day service and must be signed for upon receipt by a person over the age of 18. Pallet offloads require a solid level surface.
- Certain postcode regions incur surcharges (applied at checkout) and time restrictions based on product ordered and postcode supplied. For delivery to Scottish Islands and Channel Islands, please contact us for a bespoke quote.
- Please note for some items, delivery can take up to 5 working days so please check delivery information on our product pages.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for loss of goods in transit or delay caused by the carrier.
- Please ensure you include a contact phone number and any special access instructions on your order to assist our carriers.
- Deliveries will be attempted twice, after this the goods will be returned to All Agri and a refund minus carriage issued.
- Additional delivery attempts can be arranged and are subject to an additional charge. A request for this service and if a re-delivery is required to a different address, or instruction to leave in a designated safe place, must be raised with us as soon as possible in order that we can alert the carrier.
We do not currently ship outside of the UK.